September 16, 2015

What the Teacher Wore

Last week was a four day week for us! yay!!! So I only have a few outfits to show...
{I noticed that my kids always have their toys in my room just thrown on the floor after looking at these pictures!!! haha}

Tuesday:

 Chambray button up and white tank top - Old Navy
Skirt - WALMART (what!?!?!)
Necklace - JCREW
watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Sam Edlemans

Wednesday:

 Cardigan - Target
black tank - Old Navy
Pants - Charlotte Russe (from when I was in COLLEGE! can't believe they've lasted this long!)
Sandals - Target
Necklace and watch (not sure... I've had forever)

Thursday: 


(close up of the pants, they are a dark green with polka dots)
 blouse and pants - Old Navy
wedges - GAP
watch - Michael Kors
all other jewelry came from Polka Dots (a local boutique)

Friday (jean day for me!!!):

Shirt and jeans - Old Navy
Scarf was a gift 
watch - Michael Kors
sandals - Sam Edlemans

Picking out my outfits has been so much more fun this year since I'm blogging about it! It makes me want to get dressed so I can take a picture! haha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg