March 26, 2012

Money Unit

Hey everyone! I hope your weekend was WONDERFUL!
Mine was SUPER busy, but it was a great one!!!
Well, I’m posting because I know a lot of you are getting ready to teach money or have already started and I just wanted to let you know about my “Money Fun” packet. It has a lot of really cute stuff and it’s only $5.00 on Tpt! BUT I’m going to do a sale on in my store from today through the 29th so you can go and get it for 20% off!!!
money fun
Also in my store you will find common core standards posters for grades 1 and 2 for only $6.50 (but don’t forget that everything in my store is on sale through the 29th, so you can get them at 20% off as well!!!)
2nd Grade CCGPS
I hope this will help some of you out :) HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
Also, any ideas for Fun Friday posts? What would you like to see on Fun Friday Finds?
Have a GREAT week!!
Love,
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg