April 27, 2012

Friday Fun Finds

Sorry this is so late on Friday, but this week has been SUPER BUSY!!!
Tuesday - PTA meeting and small group for church
Wednesday - well, really nothing, but I did have to go to the grocery store and cook dinner and chase around my 10 month old, so I was exhausted by the time I put him to bed at 8:30
Thursday - Dinner with some new friends in Statesboro (which is about an 45 minutes from where we live) and we didn't get home until 11:00 last night
Friday - oooooh it's finally Friday!!! WOOHOO! This has been ONE. LONG. WEEK!

So on with our fun finds for this week...

I decided to do multiplication since we will be starting next week (click on pictures to go to site):


Pinned Image
this is a cute little worksheet for multiplication!

Pinned Image
great book to teach multiplication


Multiplication
I've added this one before, but thought it was so great you would like to see it again!


Multiplication
Multiplication Lap Book

Pinned Image
from Mrs. Lemons' WONDERFUL BLOG!!!

Pinned Image
And another wonderful idea from Mrs. Lemons' blog!!! Gosh she's such a GREAT teacher!!!

Pinned Image
Multiplication games

Pinned Image
Math Facts game (like KABOOM!)

Pinned Image
What a great idea!!! I would say, if you get the match you get to eat them!!!
 
Well, that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed our Multiplication "FUN FINDS" and that you've found some new ideas to use. Let me know if you have any GREAT fun finds for us this week!!!

Love,
Amy


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the fun multiplication ideas! We will be starting multiplication soon!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Let me know if I can ever find anything for u:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Amber, they r so cute!!! I put a link to your website on tere but for some reason it's not working. I will see if I can get it fixed :) love your ideas :)

      Delete

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg