April 15, 2015

Fairy Tale Ball

Here are some pictures from our annual Fairy Tale Ball:






I think this is my favorite activity that we do all year!!! It's funny because every year, at the beginning of the school year, one of the first things my new 2nd graders ask about is "when is the fairy tale ball?" It's hilarious! They have to wait ALL.YEAR.LONG to dress as princesses and princes! We had so much fun this year.


We always learn about the genres of Fairy Tales and Folk Tales for a few weeks. We do LOTS of comparing and contrasting. And my kids LOVE using the Fairy Tale Activity Set from my TPT store. It is packed with writing opportunities and center activities for the kids.

Like I said, this is my favorite activity all year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg