February 2, 2011

Teacher Blogs

So, I've just entered the land of teacher blogs.  Recently I started my own personal blog Team Darley and I'm having SOOO much fun!  Though I'm not the type to post EVERYDAY, I try to post as often as possible.  I never knew that blogging could be so much fun.  

This is why I have decided to start a "teacher" blog.  I realized, after viewing a lot of other teachers' blogs, that this is a great way to keep up with what I've done each year and a way to share great activities with other teachers.  I'm also hoping this will keep me on my toes in the classroom as well.  I figure if I'm always looking for cute stuff to post, then I have to actually do that cute stuff in class! 

Wish me luck on my blogging!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg